Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Week In Review - A Photo Blog

Here are some highlights from this past week :)


This is me with Oreo.











We had a bonfire over the holiday week-end - complete with S'mores!! I did not have a s'more this time. I had birthday cake instead.














These are some random shots that I got in my mother-in-laws backyard. She has the most amazing wild rose bush! If only I could figure out how to bottle that smell!!







Zoe and Colin went to a youth group pool party this week.

This little cutie also showed up at the pool party. I couldn't resist getting some pictures of her!
And we had a storm this week. The sky was so amazing. It was literally half blue and half black!! Our house is toward the blue section but it quickly darkened up.
Have a blessed day everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. You sure have an eye for beauty. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you grandma. I have so many good ones lately that I want to share, I'm just not sure how to incorporate them into a blog yet. I'll find a way :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...