Saturday, May 28, 2011

Not sure what I'm doing ...

It was recently suggested to me that I write a book or start a blog. Apparently there's one person out there who thinks I have something to say that is worth reading! LOL

I named the blog Joy Is Found In Him based on Psalm 16:11 -- In Your presence is fullness of joy! (NKJV) I love that verse! I have sought joy in so many worldly things and have learned from experience the truth of this verse. I don't know where I'd be without my faith and I am so thankful to God for the work that He's done in my heart.

I don't really have a plan for this blog. Just thoughts on life, family and faith. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...