Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Taking A Break

I really enjoy the blog and I really enjoy the process of writing. I have a notebook of blog post notes that I write in when something comes to mind. Sometimes, the ideas just flow and I will write, or partially write several posts at a time.

I have alot of things that I want to share with you all, such as -- some great pics from Hurricane Irene and a lesson in them too, school is starting this week and I wanted to share with you all that I found my Sabbath!! But I have to be honest with you ... I just do not have the desire to sit at the computer. Life is flowing along very happily for us in the real world but I am feeling like I am neglecting the blog, like I need to be here writing, because there are things on my heart to share, but lately, I just can't bring myself to sit here and write them.

So, I have decided to take a break for a while. I have no idea how long it will last. I was gong to leave you with a picture but I think instead I will share a short video of part of my Sabbath -- it is Zoe and Colin playing in the Atlantic Ocean. When I stand on the shore of the ocean, I am always in awe of how Big God is and how powerful. And He chose me and loves me. On purpose! There just aren't feelings to describe that ...


May the Lord bless you all as you seek to know Him better ~ Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know you're taking a break. You deserve it! I'll be here when you get back. I'm heading back to re-read your Mary&Martha and Sabbathing posts again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...