Monday, August 22, 2011

Musical Monday: Shout To The Lord

On Mondays I like to share a song that speaks to my heart or one that I simply enjoy. Thanks for being here :)

 Today's song is Shout To The Lord by Hillsong.

I have to say that I am really excited about today's song! One of my all-time favorite CD's is Hillsong's Shout To The Lord 2000. I love this CD! I have probably listened to it hundreds of times. Shout To The Lord is my very favorite Christian song of all time and this is my favorite version and I just found it on YouTube!! I was going to play a different version but it just didn't feel the same. I am super excited to be able to share this with you!!



I absolutely adore the line in the song that says:

Let every breath 
All that I am 
Never cease to 
Worship You!



I also like the line that says: Nothing compares to the Promise I have in You. 

Do you believe that? Do you believe that there is Nothing on this earth that can compare to the Promises of God? 
Thank You Lord for Your Promises and Your Faithfulness!!


PS - Don't forget that you can find Joy Is Found In Him on Facebook. I tried to add a button to the blog so that you could 'like' it from here, but I have had technical difficulties with it. You can check it out HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that song and that is also my favorite CD! Thanks for sharing!

    <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too, in fact, as Sarah will remember, I got this CD in the mail as I was driving her to Boston, and this CD got us thru one of her longer stays in the hospital. I don't know how many copies of this I have purchased, either I leant it out, or just got scratched up. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! thanks for your post today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I have your copy here! LOL

    I remember that this CD got Sarah through many days in the hospital. It is definitely a good one!

    Thank you both for being here :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...