Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Scenes From A Beach Day 6-28

On Tuesday we went to the beach. Here are the highlights.











This is Colin's Circle of Solitude. I think he named it that so that Zoe would stay out. LOL











 Colin told me this one was 'professional'.
I love this one. I wonder what she was thinking about? She looks like she was plotting some kind of plan :)









 I have a hard time getting Colin to cooperate for the camera.
 This is the kind of stuff he gives me.
 He thinks it is very funny not to smile for me.
 And then I asked 'Who likes money?' and this is what he gave me!! What a goofball!
Normally this is the kind of pictures that I get of Zoe. She easily cooperates for me without any coaxing or cajoling. I think she likes having her picture taken.









Then I got this! She cracks me up!! LOL
 We built this Village On The Lake. Then before we went home, we whacked it with the foam noodles! That was fun :)

5 comments:

  1. what a fun day you all had. I love the photo's and the comments. Continue on my friend with a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you Grandma! You too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammrascotta right? Our favorite beach. Nelsona and Jasmine are the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Steph it was. I debated going to the ocean but this was half the distance, so it won based on location :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these pictures! I feel like I was right there with you! Thanks for sharing the fun times!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...