Monday, June 27, 2011

Musical Monday: Blessed Be Your Name

Since I enjoy music so much, I thought it might be neat to post a song every week that has a message to it.

Today's song is Matt Redman's 'Blessed Be Your Name'. 
There is a line in the song that says: Every  blessing You pour out, I'll turn back to praise.
What if we actually lived like that?? What if we really took the time to recognize His blessings and  then took the time to praise Him for them? I think His blessings are so many  and so wonderful, that perhaps we would Never Cease to Praise Him!!!


  What are you praising Him for today?

3 comments:

  1. Oh shannon, You blessed me with this song today. I know and love this song so I was able to sing along with it. Thank you for posting it. Can you share where you post these songs from. I would love to add them to my blog.
    Love your spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma, when you are writing your blog, in the box that you type in, at the top there are different buttons and one looks like a movie thing, like a director would use. you click on that and then it will give you options like upload from your computer or from YouTube. I use the YouTube one. But before I put anything in the search box, I first go to YouTube and choose the version of the song that I like. I usually like to pick one that has the lyrics so that people can follow along if the song is new to them I hope that my explanation is helpful, otherwise, you need a teenager! LOL well, that's where I learn most of my stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, after I find the version that I want to post, I cut and paste it into the search box for YouTube. The one I want isn't always the first one there so you have to maybe look at the picture or you can even play the videos from the search box but I usually don't.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...