Monday, August 15, 2011

Musical Monday: Let The Waters Rise

 On Mondays I like to share a song that speaks to my heart or one that I simply enjoy. Thanks for being here :)

I actually found today's song on YouTube while I was looking for a different song. I haven't heard this song in a long time and had actually forgotten about it. I remembered how much I enjoyed it when I played it so I thought I would share it here with you :)

Today's song is Let The Waters Rise by MIKESCHAIR.



How many of us would have the courage to say to God:

So let the waters rise
If You want them to
I will follow You


Or how many of us could honestly say:

God Your love is enough
You will pull me through
I'm holding onto You
God Your love is enough
I will follow You

Are you able to say that you would follow Him wherever He wants you to go??
My prayer is that I would be able to say 'Yes, Lord, I will follow You'.
May you be blessed today!

3 comments:

  1. Love your musical Mondays. This is the first time I've heard this song, Let the Waters Rise. "I will follow Him" Jesus the Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted this video on my facebook wall. I know there is someone who will be blessed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Grandma, I'm glad that you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...