Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Week In Review - A Photo Blog (8-6)

We've had a pretty quiet week. Even so, here's how it went:

This is our first harvest from Colin's garden. We gave the big one to his Nana who inspired him to have a garden and helped him to start it. She was very excited!










This is just a random picture of Zoe from the week.











Colin cut his hair! Last time he cut it, he regretted it afterwards so I really encouraged him to THINK ABOUT IT FIRST! 
Nope, he was sure. I think he did it to be faster in running though.








This was from a couple of weeks ago, just to give you a comparison.

















This is Oreo :)
 We gave him a bath this week. He doesn't mind. Whenever you want to wash your hands, brush your teeth or do the dishes, he is right there trying to get in the water! 

He is a CRAZY cat! LOL
This may not be nice but ... This picture TOTALLY cracks me up! LOL
















And I have spent a lot of time with these two books this week. That has been really good for me.

It was also Matt's birthday this week (but I didn't get any good pics from it). I am so thankful to God that He blessed my children and I with this man in our lives!! It has made all the difference.
What have you been doing this week? I'd love to hear from you!

May the Lord bless each of you as you seek to know Him better :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I LOVE the wet cat picture!!! Mazie hates water and I always thought dogs loved the water... go figure. How did we get these crazy animals??

    Glad to see you are so busy! The watermark looks great btw!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I know! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...