Friday, June 3, 2011

29 Things You May (Or Not!) Know About Me

 I thought maybe you might like to know a little more about me :)


1. I read my Bible everyday. I have one next to my bed, one in the living room and one in my car. It IS my addiction!
2. I don't watch tv. I try sometimes but I just can't stay interested.
3. I LOVE to listen to music! It speaks to my heart.
4. I only listen to Christian music (when I have a choice). My favorites are:  Jeremy Camp, David Crowder Band, Natalie Grant, Third Day and anything by Chris Tomlin.
5. I am a chocoholic!
6. I accepted Christ as my Savior when I was 9 years old.
7.I am the oldest of 3 girls.
8. My husband is not the biological father of my children. I was recently surprised that some families at church did not know this.
9. I am a visual learner. If you tell me something, I probably won't remember it. But if I read it, then I know it.  So if it's important -- write it down!
10. When I do something, I do it ALL the way! My family calls this Obsessive. I call it commitment  :)
11. I enjoy cleaning.
12. I like quiet.
13. I am a 'pen snob' as my friend Christine calls it.
14. I have a 'thing' for buying notebooks and Bibles.
15. I am a list maker.
16. I LOVE coffee!
17. I don't like dogs, bugs or legless creatures.
18. I love to laugh!
19. I believe that smiles are contagious and everybody deserves one :)
20. I enjoy photography.
21. My favorite color is pink.
22. I love the ocean.
23. I hate lying!!
24. I am a social butterfly and make friends easily.
25. I could possibly be considered clutzy :/
26. I don't sit still well - unless I am on the computer or reading a book.
27. I make small note cards with Bible verses on them and carry one in my pocket everyday. As a result, they are now in every bag I own and ALL over the house! I call it the 'pocket verse'  ie 'The pocket verse today is blah blah blah ..'
28. I don't read fiction. I just don't have time. I don't read for fun, I read to better myself but oddly enough, that is fun to me!
29. I didn't think any man would ever love me enough to choose me for his own -- but God is so good and He gave me Matt :)

5 comments:

  1. Shannon, I love your idea of writing 29 things I may or may not know about you. I sure can relate to a lot of them especially reading the bible daily and chocolate. There are many more I relate to but the one idea you had about the pocket verse I love. I just might add that one to my list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, take the pocket verse idea! Enjoy it! I would love to read some things about you too. Maybe you should make a list?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for bloggin. I'm finding something, in your blogs, everyday that I can do to make my walk a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt may not be the biological father of your children but you would never know it because he does a great job at what he does.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...