Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Colin's 12th Birthday Celebration!

Colin.
Actual birthday: January.
Birthday Celebrated: June.

It was a great time! 



 That's his cousin Alexis poking her head into the picture :)

 What's hidden in the bottle??

 And because he wants to start gardening, he got the makings for a raised bed - complete with veggies!
 Here he is with his Nana. She loves to garden so she was excited to get him going!

 And this was his gift from Matt and I. I took a video of him getting it but I'm have technical difficulties loading it. Maybe someday I'll get it up :)
He was really excited!
It was a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Colin looks like a happy 12 year old and just think he won't have to wait a whole year till his next birthday. I love the idea for the garden. You did good Mom and Dad. This is one birthday he won't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon- Looks like Colin had a great birthday celebration!! I love that he is into Gardening!!! I wish we had a place to put a garden here, oh well maybe some day!! Colin looks like such a natural behind that guitar!!! hmmmm maybe he can be one or our Worship leaders in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Grandma :)
    And Starcia, I think it would be very cool for him to use his music for leading worship!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...