Friday, June 10, 2011

Transparency

This week I've been wondering about the blog. Am I sharing too much? Am I bearing too much of my self and my soul? And who really wants to read this stuff anyway? Do I really have anything to say that is worth someone's time to read? It's doubt. Just plain and simple doubt. Doubt is NOT trusting God.

Well, the other morning when I was in the garden with my camera, I was thinking about these different things and this is what God revealed to me:


THE LIGHT CANNOT SHINE THROUGH THAT WHICH IS NOT TRANSPARENT!!

So, I will continue to write. I am finding that it speaks to me and if that's all it does,then that's enough.
I would also like to give a big *Thanks* to Grandma and Steph for all of your encouragement :)
May the Lord Bless each of you as you seek to know Him better!

2 comments:

  1. Shannon, Your title JOY IS FOUND IN HIM is revealing who you are. I love reading your blog. Thoughts and Lessons on family, faith and life are so appropiate as the Holy Spirit speaks through you. I am learning from you.
    You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma, you have me in tears. Thank you for sharing that with me! I am so glad to have you here!!
    God Bless You!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...