Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blogging 101

Just a few (mostly random) thoughts on The Blog.

If you subscribe to follow by email, then you will be updated when new posts are up.
If you sign up to *follow* then you will have to come to the blog to read it and you will not receive an email. Or you can be like my Mom who's done both :)
Only people who are *following* are allowed to post comments. I would encourage you to leave comments :)
If you are blessed or know of someone who might be, then go ahead and share the blog with them.

I can't seem to find a color that I like for the blog so I keep changing it! LOL
Here's a random song for you today:



Thank you all for reading. May God Bless you all as you seek to know Him better.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging 101 is very informative. I wish I knew more about blogging but I don't take the time to experiment. Maybe someday I'll get brave and ad or change something. Love the video song you had today. Keep up the good work with your writing and sharing Christ. You are BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...