Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photos From The Garden

I thought it was time to post some more pics from my flower garden. The irises have gone by now but the rose bush is blooming beautifully this year! Last summer several branches turned black. I was concerned that it wouldn't come back well. Matt pruned it and now it has a lot of new growth.



And I just can't seem to get enough pictures of these daisies! I'm not sure why either  since I have never really liked them before this year! LOL




I really like the ones with the fence. I like the rustic look that the fence gives the pictures.
And here's what the sky looked like on the evening that I took these pictures:

Have a wonderful day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...