Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Therapeutic Morning

The day: Tuesday
I had the day off from work. I woke up about 4:30 am (NOT by choice!). It did not start off well. (see HERE.)
But God is Faithful! And He has once again proved that He can and will redeem anything that you will hand over to him.
 About 8:30 I decided to get the iPod and head outside. My intention was to weed but I took the camera out instead.
This is the new flower bed - next to the driveway.
 This is one of Colin's strawberry plants.
Then I took many pictures of the iris. 
(Just curious here - how do you pluralize the word iris??)



This is one of my favorites!! (above)
I love how delicate the petals are :)
We also have some very small daisies.

Then I moved over to the flower bed in front of the house:
See that small patch under the corner of the porch? Well, this is it:

If anyone knows what these are, I would love to know :)
They are very tiny flowers. I was so happy to get these great shots of them:

The morning outside was very therapeutic.
The great thing though, was when I realized, sometime after the fact, that I had dress myself in this:
I guess I would call that 'Subconscious Spiritual Warfare'!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your day. Take time to smell the Iris. Loved your picture especially your smile. You are one of God's own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Shannon. It's late,but it makes the evening a bit brighter than the rest of the day had been. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Grandma!!
    And you are both very welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may seem odd that the only thing I am going to respond to on this, is how to pluralize the word, but I do believe that *Irises* is correct, as odd as it may look...and I just confirmed this online.
    Thank you for sharing your therapeutic day. The flowers are amazing and your pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...