Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Week In Review - A Photo Blog (8-20)

What a great week!!
We had the State Track Meet on Saturday. Colin did great in all of his events and the relay team cut 14 seconds off their qualifying time!!! I am sure that it was because 2 of the 4 boys cut their hair off! (The other two already had short hair.) I didn't manage to get a lot of pics this year - which is odd for me - but here is a good one of Colin crossing the finish line.

 And here is the update from Colin's garden. This was the second tomato that we have gotten so he let me have it! It was SO good!! These are supposed to be big tomatoes but for some reason they are turning while they are still small. I'm not sure if it because it has been a dry summer, even though we have watered it. Anyway, the plant is LOADED with tomatoes so we are thrilled!!
On Thursday I took Colin and Zoe to the ocean! We LOVE the ocean!! This was the first time that we have been able to go all summer so we were super excited! This trip has Sabbath written all over it! I will write about that in a day or so. For now, here are a couple of pics :)

And Friday morning , bright and early, I went to hang out with the local Christian radio station's morning show DJ's while I waited in line for tickets to see Third Day and Tenth Avenue North in concert!! WOOHOO!!! (That was for the concert, not the DJ's -- LOL) They were broadcasting live and I even got to be on the radio!

So, how was your week? 
I pray you were all blessed by the Greatness of our Lord! 
I know I was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...