Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Week In Review - A Photo Blog (8-13)

This has been a busy week!

Here is the latest from Colin's garden. These will probably get to be big tomatoes but this one is turning already and it's not big yet. We are thinking that perhaps it's been too dry lately for them to grow bigger? Plus there are about 30 or so on our one plant! YUM!






The track team took their annual trip to the amusement park this week.

Colin came down this one slide and literally sat on top of the water!
And Zoe came down this one backwards!





Then they had the great idea to go on this ride, but they had to make sure they did it before lunch!














Here it is up closer.














And here is Colin pondering going on it. At this point I was starting to feel so sick just from the thought of him going on this ride! But he chose to wait it out on the ground - thankfully!







 For some reason, it doesn't bother me at all if Zoe goes on it though...
Here she is with her friend Sam ..



Before...










...And After!









Matt ended up with a schedule change at work this week so we all had an extra day home together. He suggested going somewhere together but since I was still trying to get over the one ride I went on two days before, we opted for a quiet day at home instead.





How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Great photos and comments. Love the one with the before and after ride with Zoe and her friend. I also love Colin's look of "should I". That would be me. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that look would've been me too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...