Monday, July 11, 2011

Musical Monday: The Prayer

The other night I heard a tune similar to Josh Groban's Believe so I thought about using it for today's post. Well, in all honesty, it really is just to Christmas-y for me to use in July! LOL I am sure that I will use it some time in December since I really like that song.

 But while I was on YouTube looking for that song, this one was listed on the side. As I watched it, I got *God-bumps* all over! I started to cry toward the end and was just really moved by it. This really is a fantastic song so just enjoy it for it's beauty (meaning, no deep theological meaning here this week LOL)


God Bless :)

2 comments:

  1. Shannon, You take me to the heavens with your choice of music. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma, you are very welcome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...