Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some Random Blah Blah Blah

First off, hot summer weather has finally arrived here in Maine and I am LOVING it! Winters are so long and the summers are so short that I want to take full advantage of all the hot weather that I can.

I have been attached to my camera lately. I think I have taken over 1,000 pictures so far this month!! If it's a day that I'm not working, I can average 300 - 400 pics in a day. I think I will do a photo blog in a day or so. I have really gotten some good ones lately :)

I LOVE hearing feedback from you! If you have any thoughts or comments, then post them! Let's get some chatter going on here!

I think I have finally gotten the look of the blog to where I like it. Of course it has to be pink! I like other colors too but I am always drawn back to the pink. And that flower picture at the top? I took that out on my rose bush! I was very happy with it!

I would like to share with you my sister's blog. She claims that God laid on her heart to do a blog but she was very hesitant. Then, out of the blue, I started mine and she felt like God was really telling her to do it. So she did. Here is the link to her blog, called Treasures of Faith.
 http://treasuresoffaith.blogspot.com/

I have lots of blog posts on the back burner but just haven't had time to write them. Some of them are started while others are just notes in a notebook or an idea in the back of my mind. I am officially on vacation for the next ten days so hopefully I will have time to do some writing.

I found this new song on the radio that I really enjoy. I feel like it speaks very well with what I am going through with Zoe and Colin's birth-father right now. (No, that's not over yet.We have one more court appearance on Monday morning and then hopefully that will be the end for a while! If you feel lead to pray for us about that, I would very much appreciate it.) The song is called Strong Enough by Matthew West.



Lastly, I will leave you with this picture of Matt and I. It was taken last Saturday, on our 4th Wedding Anniversary!


May God bless you all as you seek to know Him better!

3 comments:

  1. Shannon you make your blogs interesting with photo's, music and personal writings. I love it. The photo of you and Matt is priceless. Your expression says it all.
    You are a beautiful person inside and out. God has given you an eye for beauty. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great blogs. I love the way you approach it with the photos, music and you life's experiences. You are so open and honest. I'm really blessed to know you.

    I love the picture of you and Matt. You both look so in love.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...