Friday, July 22, 2011

The Week In Review - A Photo Blog (7-23)

This is my niece, Princess Alexis. She turned 5 this week.  She had a very princess-y party!
She loves bumblebees so my mom made her this sweater with bees on it and there was a bee in the pocket :)
 
 This is her big sister, Valerie.











  Colin's garden is coming along great! We are looking forward to making our own salsa soon! YUM!
Even Oreo has been hot this week!













These are from my hostas.  I never noticed before how delicate the petals are. They are like a transparent film and you can really see it around the edges.

I love the one with the bee!








 Since it's been so hot this week (today was the highest - 98!) we thought we would go to the coast. Maybe it would be cooler. Boy, were we wrong!! Only in one spot did we find that wonderful ocean breeze that we were seeking.

I love this picture of Zoe! She always poses and this was a candid accident shot!!





This was called a 'beach' but it was very rocky and the rocks were very hot on bare feet.
 Don't mistake my feelings when I talk about how much I love New Hampshire and the mountains there. I absolutely do love it but being on the coast today reminded me of some of the reasons that I love Maine too. I wish I could bottle the smell of the salt air for all of you land-locked readers!

And I will get back to posting the rest of our vacation to New Hampshire soon :)

I pray you all had a wonderful week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...