Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our Anniversary! We've been married for 4 years. Boy, has it gone by fast! In honor of that, I thought I would post some pictures of our Wedding Day!














This was Colin before the ceremony. He was only 8 then.












People always ask if that was my real hair! LOL I don't know why people ask that. But here's the proof - my sister Sarah doing my hair!









Zoe decided that she wanted to have her hair done too. She's so beautiful!

I don't even remember this! What a great picture though!











 I don't think these next two need any explanation :)
















This was when we were leaving the church. The only time it rained was in the car going from the church to the reception. I was so relieved about the weather!
 This is us with Matt's grandmother, Nanny. I was so happy to get this picture with her since she passed away a year later.
These are 3 of our nieces.  These are clearanced Easter dresses from Sears. Who says a wedding has to be expensive?! My mom took this picture and actually won a Blue Ribbon for it -I think for the black and white version though.








 The reception was at Matt's parent's. They live on a dirt lane and I thought it would be neat to take some pictures down the lane.

















It hasn't always been easy, but I am so grateful for this life that we have together!!

2 comments:

  1. A very Happy Anniversary to you and Matt and of course for Zoe and Colin. The pictures are precious. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Grandma and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...