Monday, July 18, 2011

Musical Monday: Strong Enough

 On Mondays I like to share a song that speaks to my heart or one that I simply enjoy. Thank you for stopping by :)

I recently heard this new song on the radio by Matthew West called Strong Enough.

I like this song because I simply find it encouraging! The song really grabbed my attention because the first line says 'You must think I'm strong to give me what I'm going through.' In light of my recent adventures in life, it was very encouraging to me to think that God has allowed these challenges knowing that I would try to honor Him through them all. It's encouraging that He thinks I'm strong, that He thinks I can handle it. In the song, the singer recognizes that he is not strong enough for the trials in his life right now and asks God to be strong enough for both of them. Of course, God's answer to that prayer will always be Yes! I just love that I don't have to be strong enough because He will carry me :)  I pray that you are also encouraged and that you are drawing from His strength today.




And while you're on the computer, check out this new blog that I found! She is hosting a blog hop so hop on over and check out her blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...