Monday, January 27, 2014

Musical Monday: Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United

I LOVE this song!



 
I especially love the line that says 'Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders'. Wow!
 
Would we dare to invite the Spirit to lead us to a place where our trust is without borders?
 
How do I get to a place where my trust in God is so BIG that it literally has No borders?
 
I suppose it only happens by handing over my life to Him (surrender) and placing my trust in Him. Perhaps it is babysteps. I start by saying 'I will increase my financial giving' and then I do it and trust that He will provide for my needs. Perhaps I reach out to people who are different from me without fear, or despite fear. I give up my own life in order to live for His glory. I think it involves sacrifice and leaving my comfort zone. When I continue to only do what is comfortable, then I have no need of a Big trust or a Big God. By remaining in my comfort zone, I am essentially putting my trust in God inside a box and putting a lid on it.
 
I am done putting the lid on what God can do in my life.
 
Yes, today I am asking
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...