Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm back!

Well, I haven't posted on the blog for a while (almost 2 years! Gasp!) but I'm back now! I spent some time last night reading through the blog and it really blessed me to see how strong my faith was back then. I'm not sure I would say it's that strong today. But God usually speaks to me as I journal or write in conjunction with my Scripture reading. So back to writing it is :)

God has really been doing a work in me lately and I'm excited to have a place to share it. (Like why I packed up my entire closet -ouch!)

If you're still here and reading, drop in and say Hi! I'd love to know your still with me <3 p="">May God bless you all as you seek to know Him better ~Shannon

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...